August 13, 2013

Day 132 - Bouncing in Barcelona

Dear very tall friends,

Last night, our first in Barcelona, I was running around like a crazy little bunny jumping, hoping, dancing, singing and shouting. It was a lot of fun and I certainly did not want to go "night night" as Mum and Dad suggested, even though it was well past midnight. Everything is late in Spain right?

Mummy's laptop was on a chair that needed bounce testing and somehow it ended up on the floor... It now has a really big "booboo" - a nice star full of colors. (Parental translation - broken screen). It also made a really cool noise and I wanted to do it "one more time" but after crying a bit because Mum and Dad wouldn't let me, I finally fell asleep on Mummy. 

This morning, I am wide awake and ready for another day of fun. Wow - I love vacation!

Xo,
Choci


Parental addition:

Posting currently on hold until new PC acquired.

Random thought:  why on earth do we consider children the most wonderful gift in the world when they show up and turn our life upside down?  Loss of sleep, broken stuff, messes of EVERY kind EVERYWHERE, nice restaurants, art and music replaced with Nemo, Nemo and... more Nemo and an uncanny knack of making their presence known if you even think about anything romantic...   

Ahhhhhhhh!   But aren't they wonderful?  Another one of life's many mysteries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment